Share this post:
Demand for IBM training at later point releases of technologies such as Cognos and Maximo, continues to grow – also for learning assets specific to Watson Developer services. In response, Tech Data has developed a set of Derivative Works courses that offer comprehensive training, enabling companies to leverage the most value from technical course topics. Please review the five recently launched IBM-product course assets:
1.IBM Cognos Analytics: Dashboard Essentials (V11.1.7) (U5B6291G)
This course provides authors with fundamentals for building dashboards in Cognos Analytics to allows end-users to easily explore / interact with their data and gain valuable insights. You will learn best practices of starting a dashboard project from scratch and will learn how to add data sources, create visualizations and other interactions within a dashboard. In addition to dashboards, you will also learn how to explore data in Explorations and create effective narratives by using Stories. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce key concepts during this learning engagement.
2. IBM Cognos Analytics Dashboard Advanced Concepts (V11.1.7) (U5B6292G)
This course provides authors with advanced concepts for building dashboards in Cognos Analytics. You will learn best practices of starting a dashboard project from scratch and will learn how to use techniques like navigation paths, data groups, calculations, and filtering to enrich dashboards for enhanced end-user experience. Hands-on lab activities serve to illustrate and reinforce key concepts during this training event.
3. IBM Maximo Asset Management Fundamentals v7.6.x (U5TR572G)
The IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.6.x Fundamentals course is hands-on and introduces the features and functionality that are available in IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.6.x. It provides the fundamental concepts and setup considerations of the various business areas that Maximo supports and, as a bonus section, the new Work Center functionality.
This course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and labs that cover applications, processes and interrelationships within Maximo.
The course helps clients to make informed business decisions with the design and planning of their implementation. Consultants gain a foundation on which to build their product knowledge and skill set. The foundation also helps in working with clients to obtain optimal value from the product.
4. IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6.x – System Administration and Development (U5TR712G)
This course is designed for anyone planning to use Maximo Asset Management and Tivoli’s process automation engine with one of the IBM System Management (ISM) products. It is a course that introduces the students to the features and functions of both products.
Tivoli process automation engine is not a product and is only used as a base for other ISM products. This course is used in conjunction with an Integrated System Management product-specific course such as Maximo Asset Management 7.6.x.
5. IBM Watson Application Developer v4 Bootcamp (U5WAD40G)
This course provides attendees with instruction to learn about AI and IBM Watson services for individual learning, and product skills enablement.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand AI basic concepts including cognitive computing, machine learning, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, fitting a model, training, validation and test data, and evaluating a model.
- Understand the following IBM Watson AI services, their use cases, and combining these for choreographed solutions: (Watson Assistant, Watson Discovery, Natural Language Classifier, Natural Language Understanding, Language Translator, Personality Insights, Speech to Text, Text to Speech, Tone Analyzer, Visual Recognition, Watson Knowledge Studio, Watson Studio, Voice Agent)
Get started today with IBM training for your organization.