Share this post:
IBM Cloud introduces popular hands-on labs to the IBM Micro Learning collection.
Continue your learning journey. Build your cloud expertise through some of the incredibly popular hands-on lab learning experiences from the IBM Think 2018 event.
IBM Training announces seven new cloud live lab learning experiences. Each hands-on lab provides you access to a step-by-step guide and a live lab environment where you can practice and develop specific “how to” skills. Watch the video
- Work with IBM Cloud Private like a Pro (LAB MC09033)
- Introduction to Agile Service Manager (MC09034)
- IBM Cloud Application Performance Management v814 Introduction (MC09036)
- IBM Cloud Application Performance Management v814 New Features (MC09037)
- IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere Lab: Implementing my First Software Bot (MC09031)
- IBM Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere and Business Process Manager Lab: Integrating a Bot with BPM (MC09032)
- Event Seasonality Analysis to Discover Events that Occur in a Non-Random Pattern Over Time (MC09035)
Explore these new hands-on labs with IBM Global Training Provider Ingram Micro. Learn more!