October 9, 2018 | Written by: Marie Bradford
Categorized: Think 2019 | Think Curriculum
Share this post:
We hope you will join us at InnerCircle for a futures view at Think 2019. Here are a few things you need to know and how to get the most out of your experience regardless of whether you are an InnerCircle veteran or new to the program.
InnerCircle is an invitation-only loyalty event for clients under the Feedback Program Agreement (FPA). For more information about InnerCircle, contact your IBM account representative or the InnerCircle team.
What you’ll find at InnerCircle
- Engage with IBM experts and other clients to share best practices and experiences. Realize the power of your future with IBM today!
- InnerCircle features over 200 sessions covering topics ranging from Blockchain, Cloud, Commerce, Data and Analytics, Human Resources & Talent, IBM Automation, Industry Solutions, IT Infrastructure, Internet of Things, Marketing, Mobile, Security & Resiliency, Services, Supply Chain, and Watson.
- InnerCircle is an invitation-only loyalty event for clients under the Feedback Program Agreement (FPA). For more information about InnerCircle, contact your IBM account representative or the InnerCircle team.
Learn more about what you’ll find at InnerCircle
InnerCircle at Think 2019: February 11 – 15
- InnerCircle Pre-conference
- Sessions from 8:30am – 3:00pm on Monday, February 11, 2019
- To see this option when registering, you must use your company email so that the domain is recognized as a member of InnerCircle.
- Keynote 3:30pm – 4:30pm on Monday February 11, 2019
- Lounge Opening & Reception 5:00pm – 7:00pm on Monday February 11, 2019
- Sessions in the InnerCircle Lounge starting at 8:30am Tuesday February 12, 2019 through the remainder of the conference.
Learn more about InnerCircle sessions at Think 2019
Tips to registering for InnerCircle at Think 2019
To see InnerCircle as an option when registering for Think 2019, you must use your company email so that the domain is recognized as a member of InnerCircle.
To attend any InnerCircle sessions (8:30am – 3:00pm) on Monday, February 11, you must select InnerCircle Pre-conference.
Register early to reserve your hotel space! All InnerCircle members will have default access to InnerCircle activities from 3pm Monday, February 11 thru the rest of the conference.
Learn more about tips for registering
Early bird registration now available!
For a limited time, you can receive an early bird rate of $300 off your full conference pass.
Register for Think today