It is that time of the year – Legaltech 2017 is happening in two weeks in NYC, Jan 31-Feb 2, and the IBM Information Lifecycle Governance team is back at it again. Indeed, it will be IBM’s 16th year at the show listening to the needs of the eDiscovery and legal industry. Here are some of the highlights we are going to share with you and the participants at the event:
- IBM is sharing the most recent Information Lifecycle Portfolio updates including StoredIQ for Legal that bridges IT and Legal organizations to take eDiscovery process simplification to a higher level.
- Helping our clients get ready for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) obligations
- An overview of Watson Legal — a cognitive solution to give your legal practice a competitive edge
For those of you attending Legaltech, you have several opportunities to connect with us at the show:
- Visit us at IBM / Box Booth #321 in the Expo area.
Meet with our experts on eDiscovery, litigation, and governance matters you are wrestling with.
- Welcome Cocktail Reception on Tuesday, January 31 hosted by IBM and Box
Join us for food, music, networking and selfies! Meet the IBM and Box team.
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Location: Grand Ballroom West
- AI Keynote on February 2 @ 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Join Shawnna Hoffman, IBM Watson Legal expert, as she leads a panel to discuss “AI Practices on the Challenges and Opportunities within the Field & How It Can Benefit People and Society.”
- Emerging Technology Session – February 2 @ 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM
Join Jeffrey Beard, Esq., IBM as he moderates a panel to discuss “The Future Is Not What It Used to Be – How AI, Analytics, & Information Governance are Transforming the New Future in Legal & Beyond.”
- Educational Track – February 2
Title: Update on Effects of Brexit on Privacy and Data Protection Considerations @ 10:30 AM –11:30 AM
Title: Data Disposition Strategies from the Trenches @ 12:30 PM –1:30 PM
Most importantly, let’s setup an on-site meeting for you to meet with our experts, who are ready to listen to your most pressing eDiscovery issues and help you in developing a plan to handle them. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Hope to see you at the show!
Share this post: