April 9, 2018 | Written by: Andrew Manby and Francie Tanner
Share this post:
As part of the IBM and HCL vision for IBM Domino Application Development, our partnership with panagenda is a powerful weapon.
The ApplicationInsights solution gives organizations the actionable insight they need to make informed decisions about their application inventory whether they are:
- Selecting the right strategy for modernizing the user experience.
- Consolidating applications into a hybrid or public cloud to lower their TCO.
- Identifying immediate cost savings and reduce the scope of transformation projects.
Here’s a great video to explain the key features of ApplicationInsights:
Today, we have some important news:
First, the new version of ApplicationInsights 1.5.1 enables users to:
- Understand who within the organization is using what applications.
- Take just two clicks from analyzing to opening code directly from within the Domino Designer.
- Find anything using a full text search or custom search patterns across an entire application code base.
- Deep-dive into the ApplicationInsights analysis using an easy-to-use new query builder called DataMiner.
Second, we are proud to announce that ApplicationInsights is available for customers with an active IBM Software Subscription and Support (S&S) for Domino Enterprise Server, Utility Server or Dual Entitlement with Applications to try for another year without any extra expense.
This entitlement offer provides detailed code analysis and design insights on the 50 most complex application instances and the 50 most used application instances at no charge.
To obtain your license of ApplicationInsights, please vist: www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22000687
Please refer to this FAQ to learn more www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22001728, or contact your IBM sales representative or IBM Business Partner.