January 19, 2017 | Written by: Kami Snyder
Share this post:
Are you ready for the cloud event of the year? Get ready to meet cloud experts, problem-solvers and industry leaders you admire. Not to mention some very special guests—like TV star, improv legend and the next Aaron Burr in “Hamilton,” Wayne Brady.
IBM is gearing up for InterConnect 2017 in Las Vegas, where IBM will host 24,000 attendees who are using cloud and AI to leapfrog today’s experiences.
Think of it like this: imagine all of your favorite musicians will share the stage at the concert of the year. Are you really going to miss it? Would you rather read about it after it happens? Absolutely not. InterConnect is no different. You don’t want to just read about the client success stories, the insights and the cloud trends and technologies rapidly reshaping business. Join us, talk with the experts in your field and share your own cloud stories.
In case you need reasons to attend InterConnect —or need to make the case to your boss to send you—here are my top 5:
- Engage in discussions around pressing social issues, like solving online harassment, with IT leaders and cyber bullying activist Wayne Brady
- Hear the keynote from IBM CEO Ginni Rometty
- Attend 2,000 breakout sessions on trends and topics affecting your business
- Connect, collaborate and share expertise and knowledge with thousands of professionals like you
- Gain industry expertise through 200+ labs and hundreds of training and certification opportunities
Need more reasons to join the best cloud event of the year? The IBM cloud team will share blogs from executives with stories, previews and insider tips to help you get the most out of the event for your organization. Stay tuned to this blog, and all stories will be accessible here.
Browse InterConnect 2017 keynotes, sessions and entertainment here. And stay tuned to this blog to learn more about the people and technologies that are reshaping the future of business. Don’t wait, register today.