UPDATED: The April 12 #cloudchat will discuss the newly announced OpenStack Foundation. Join from 4 to 5 p.m. ET on Twitter. Panelists will be:
Mark your calendars for this Thursday, April 12, from 4-5 p.m. ET for a special #cloudchat on Twitter. As any #cloudchat veterans know, we always announce the topic and panelists the Monday before our monthly chats, which would be today. But just this once—we’re keeping the topic under wraps until the day of the chat, and we think it will be worth the wait!
So stay tuned, add the event to your calendar via Eventbrite, and in the meantime, here’s the full rundown of how the #cloudchat works:
- What: A tweetchat is an online conversation held at a pre-arranged time following a specific hashtag, in this case #cloudchat. You will need a Twitter ID to take part.
- When: Thursday, April 12, at 4 p.m. ET, repeating the 2nd Thursday of every month at 4 p.m. ET.
- Where: The chat can be followed on Twitter using the hashtag #cloudchat. Alternatively, log on and access the chat on twebevent. A recap will be posted on this blog the following Friday.
- Why: To facilitate additional industry dialogue and provide a forum for questions, idea sharing, and problem solving. We want your input on what you’d like to discuss during future chats, so please leave a comment on this post or tweet @ibmcloud with topic ideas.
- Who: Anyone and everyone is welcome to join!