April 19, 2019 | Written by: Eric Jodet
Categorized: Community | DevOps | How-tos
Share this post:
Get help fast, directly from the IBM Cloud Development Teams and other users
Do you have questions or need help using the IBM Continuous Delivery Service? For example:
You’ve searched the documentation, Googled for answers, but you’re still unable to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem, and you need accurate answers, fast!
Engaging the IBM Cloud Development Team on the public Cloud DevOps @ IBM Slack is easy if you follow these steps:
- Request an invitation to our Slack workspace.
- Read the guidelines.
- Ask your question.
Request an invitation to the Cloud DevOps @ IBM Slack workspace
- Go the Slack self-register application.
- Enter your email address, ensure you’re not a robot, and click on the GET MY INVITE button.
- You will receive an invitation email to let you join the Cloud DevOps @ IBM workspace—click on the Join Now button.
- On the Slack login page, enter your email address and a new password for this email address.
Note: IBMers should create a new password (the regular Intranet authentication is not used here)
Read the guidelines
Welcome to the Cloud DevOps @ IBM Slack!
Ask your question
- Use the #ask-your-question channel to ask a question or expose your problem.
- IBM Cloud Developers are actively monitoring this channel and will provide an answer as soon as possible.
- Use the #ask-your-question channel when looking for fast answers from IBM Cloud Development Team or other users.
- The #ask-your-question channel is not a support channel. If you have a more serious issue or encounter problems with one of the IBM Cloud services, open a support ticket.
- Important: Do not share confidential information or sensitive data on Slack.
- Most of IBM Cloud pages have the Ask a question widget on the right-hand side to help you navigate to the Cloud DevOps @ IBM Slack.