April 12, 2019 | Written by: Ed Bottini
Categorized: Databases | Events
Share this post:
Check out IBM Cloud at SAP Global Partner Summit
We’re just a few days away from SAP Global Partner Summit, SAP’s premier partner summit, Orlando, May 6, 2019—the day before SAPPHIRE NOW. Each year, SAP partners attend from around the world to collaborate with other partners, learn new technologies, and better understand SAP offerings.
This year, IBM Cloud™ is a platinum sponsor of the SAP Global Partner Summit. Our participation in the summit includes the following:
- Speaking Session: Drive new revenue streams with SAP on IBM Cloud
- Speaker – Jorge Ros, Director, Global Cloud Platform Sales
- Date: May 6, 2019
- Time: 10:30 AM–10:50 AM EST
- Location: Microforum B.
- PartnerLive Session: Live-streamed on Facebook, this live interview features IBM Cloud experts who have deep SAP experience with clients and business partners.
- IBM Cloud Booth: A showcase of successful partnerships, why IBM Cloud is well-suited for SAP Workloads, and how to become an IBM Cloud business partner.
“Fulcrum’s operations-as-a-service offerings, enabled by SAP-certified IBM Cloud bare metal servers and built on SAP software, help legal practices create the streamlined, internationalized operational models that they will need to compete in the future. ” —Ahmed Shaaban, Managing Director, Fulcrum Global Technologies
IBM Cloud at SAPPHIRE
Attending SAPPHIRE too? Stop by the IBM Cloud area in the IBM booth #711 to learn how clients are migrating, modernizing, building, and managing their SAP applications on IBM Cloud. Learn more.
Become one of the leaders. Stop by our booth and let’s talk.