Share this post:
We’d like to inform you that we are deprecating the Business Rules service from IBM Cloud.
Here’s what you need to know:
End of Marketing: May 15th, 2018
- As of May 15th, 2018, the Business Rules service tile will be removed from the IBM Cloud Public catalog and you will no longer be able to provision new instances. However, existing instances will continue to be supported during a full year.
End of Support: May 15th, 2019.
- We will continue to support existing instances until the End of Support date.
- During that period, all existing instances will continue to be available on the services dashboard in the console.
- Any instance still provisioned as of the End of Support Date will be deleted on that date.
- The US South, United Kingdom, and Sydney regions are affected by this service update.
Users interested in Business Rules and Decision Management in a cloud environment may check IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) On Cloud. It offers a fully managed cloud service, with three pre-configured development, test and production environments to get you started quickly. ODM on Cloud is fully compatible with rule projects created for the Business Rules service on IBM Cloud that we are deprecating.
If you have any questions, concerns or issues about this notice with how it may affect your business, contact us.