December 7, 2017 | Written by: Vidyasagar Machupalli
Categorized: How-tos | Mobile | What's New
Share this post:
Recently, we announced new tutorials to get you started on IBM Cloud. In continuation of our effort to bring in structured and well-defined tutorials, we are adding a mobile section where you can
- Quickly follow step-by-step instructions.
- Integrate value-add mobile services like Push for interactive notifications, Analytics for usage tracking, App ID for authentication and many more.
- Make your mobile app AI-ready with IBM Watson Services on IBM Cloud.
- Integrate Serverless (Cloud Functions) into your Mobile Backend.
- Learn how to quickly scaffold a mobile app with SDK code to easily integrate and connect to mobile backend services.
Check the tutorials below for experiencing mobile services on IBM Cloud,
iOS mobile app with Push Notifications and Analytics – Learn how easy it is to quickly create an iOS Swift application with high-value mobile services – Push Notifications and Mobile Analytics on IBM Cloud.
Android native mobile app with Push Notifications and Analytics – Learn how easy it is to quickly create an Android native application with high-value mobile services – Push Notifications and Mobile Analytics on IBM Cloud.
Mobile application with a serverless backend – Learn how to use Cloud Functions along with other cognitive and data services to build a serverless backend for a mobile application.
Browse Mobile Tutorials
This is just a beginning
In the coming months, we will be catering end-to-end tutorials covering Native, Cross-platform & Hybrid mobile app development with integrated backend services on IBM Cloud.
Happy Learning and Coding!!!