June 19, 2017 | Written by: Dan Kehn
Share this post:
Want to learn more about us? Our free online course will help you understand the fundamentals of cloud computing and essential IBM Cloud services. The course includes video lectures, exercises, and quizzes to help you learn the material.
We estimate the total course time is about four hours, but you can skip around as your interests and experience dictate.
What can I expect from the free online course?
- Cloud computing, cloud architecture, and how to maximize the value of cloud development
- The components and features of IBM Cloud, such as compute options, organizations, spaces, and services
- How to quickly deploy a starter application by using the IBM Cloud web interface
- How continuous delivery toolchains provides DevOps support for application management
- How to use the IBM Cloud CLI to deploy applications, understand the foundations of the Cloud Foundry architecture, and use services.
Course progress and completion tracking require logging in to developerWorks.
- IBM Cloud essentials
- IBM Cloud interface tour
- Command line interface
- Create an app from an application starter
- Create an app using continuous delivery
- Use the IBM Cloud CLI to manage an app
Start now for this free course.