October 4, 2016 | Written by: Yesica Schaaf
Categorized: Compute Services | Events
Share this post:
On October 17th through October 20th, IBM and leaders across the IT industry will be at VMworld 2016 Europe in Barcelona, Spain to collaborate and get the latest insights on the industry.
Earlier this year, IBM and VMware announced a major partnership to help accelerate hybrid cloud for enterprise clients. At VMworld Las Vegas, in August, IBM and VMware announced momentum around the partnership with over 500 clients using the IBM Cloud for VMware solution, including big name brands like Marriott.
Cloud, DevOps, automation, virtualization, and much more
The conference in Barcelona promises no shortage of activities and excitement with topics from cloud, devops, automation, virtualization, and much more. As you’re planning your visit to the conference, make sure to add the following exciting activities to your agenda:
- Attend the General Session where VMware will discuss the latest advancements in the industry, including the IBM and VMware partnership. Check out the live stream here.
- Visit us on the showcase floor at the IBM booth #P501 where we’ll have IBM Cloud experts demonstrating the latest IBM Cloud for VMware solutions
Add these break-out sessions to your agenda for the latest on IBM Cloud and VMWare:
- #HBC8474: Making it easy to orchestrate and automate your hybrid cloud environment: Tuesday, October 18th 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- #MGT8484: Deploying a Validated Automated VMware Hybrid Cloud, Wednesday, October 19th, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- #HBC9171: Intercontinental vMotion with Purpose, Thursday, October 20th, 3pm – 4pm
- #HBC12323-SPO: Find Out How IBM Makes Hybrid Cloud More Agile for VMware Customers, Thursday, October 20th, 12pm – 1pm
UPDATE: You can also register clients for Executive 1-on-1 meeting with our senior leaders that will be in Barcelona.
Not attending VMworld Europe?
There are a few different ways you can get the VMworld Europe experience without traveling to Barcelona:
Have a great show!