March 17, 2016 | Written by: Luigi Presti
Categorized: Compute Services | Events
Share this post:
Bluemix is a cloud offering from IBM that enables developers and companies to create, deploy, and manage the applications on the cloud. It delivers all the services you may need to integrate in your cloud application without you needing to know how to install or configure them.
One of the services offered by Bluemix is the Workload Scheduler, which provides you flexible job scheduling for one-time and recurring tasks, and allows you to manage the back-end workflows in the cloud or in a hybrid cloud environment.
To provide you with details about the service, check out the webinar replay; you’ll be inspired and entertained with cutting-edge technologies, apps, and more.
Watch the Webinar
Below are 5 reasons you should watch the webinar:
- Beer shop portal: Get an inside look to a real online shop on a hybrid cloud environment developed for integrating several Bluemix services, including Workload Scheduler.
- Cognitive logic: Watch how to add cognitive logic to your application integrating Workload Scheduler and Bluemix cognitive services.
- API examples: See if you have what it takes to build your application using Workload Scheduler APIs for Java and Node.js.
- Advanced capabilities: Explore the advanced workflow designing and monitoring features offered by Workload Scheduler service such as SLA monitoring and alerting, what-if analysis, and conditional dependencies
- Question time: Ask for any details about the service. If you still have questions, have no fear! Take your questions straight to the experts on our #BluemixScheduler Twitter chat event!