August 3, 2015 | Written by: Andy Thurai
Share this post:
Everyone seem to be building APIs these days. But, in the rush, sometimes they miss the golden opportunities that can make their APIs shine:
- How do you convert your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from measured metrics into actions for your APIs?
- Can measured metrics help with increasing revenue?
- What’s the most effective way to write your API documentation?
- How can you motivate digital developers to use your APIs vs your competition?
- How are you enabling your developers to innovate, instead of bogging them down with the mundane stuff?
- What are the best ways to version your APIs?
- What are some examples of great APIs? – The enterprise API example might surprise you.
For answers, listen to this discussion by IBM API Program Director Andy Thurai and Programmable Web/API Science founder John Musser.