Together, we will get through this
By David La Rose | 3 minute read | March 24, 2020
The global pandemic caused by the COVID-19 has impacted nearly every corner of the world and disrupted daily life. Every day is filled with more changes of how we are to live and work. Even though our daily routines are disrupted, this is not an obstacle that we can’t overcome. Our commitment to Business Partners remains constant. We know that you are facing unprecedented challenges—and we will continue to play a big role in supporting your on-going needs. We are keeping our partners first, foremost and prioritized.
As we continue to adjust to this dynamic environment and to help meet the global challenge of COVID-19, IBM has many digital platforms and resources that are available to all Business Partners.
- Refer to this digital resource page often for a growing list of resources to stay up to date on news from IBM and to explore available programs and benefits.
- Sign up for the newly launched My Digital Marketing platform. With it, you’ll be able to plan, personalize, execute and measure your next digital marketing campaign, and identify what does and doesn’t work as our lines of communications shift to more virtual channels.
- Register for Seismic is your central repository for all sales enablement materials on demand, both for IBMers and IBM Business Partners. We will continue to push more content to this platform, with additional programmatic digital enablement sessions coming soon
- Business Partner Connect offers both IBM and Red Hat partners the ability to discover new collaboration opportunities. Use it today to let Watson matching technology help you find the right partners and tools for your shifting business needs.
- IBM digital badges and professional certifications are available on IBM Skills Gateway. Take a class, track your learning or start a new learning journey.
- Also, the grace period for the IBM PartnerWorld Program 2020 revalidation will be extended to May 5, 2020. Check your PartnerWorld console to identify and address any program level or competency requirements from your 2019 achievements before this new deadline.
To help your clients, flexible financing options are available to accelerate adoption of business continuity, collaboration and digital customer service technology. IBM Global Financing can deliver financing solutions to help you invest while managing cash flow and flexibility.
And don’t forget that the Think 2020 and PartnerWorld conference, scheduled for May 5 – 6, is now an entirely digital event experience—free to all to join—and will provide a wealth of information to support you and your clients. Think 2020 will be an exciting combination of live streamed content, interactive sessions and certifications, highlighting IBM’s technology and industry expertise for Business Partners and developers. We encourage you and your clients to register today as we plan to deliver the same growth opportunities this year that you’ve found in previous years.
Beyond supporting our Partner Ecosystem, IBM is also taking measures to address the virus directly, and we welcome you to follow our COVID-19 response page to learn how we are meeting the challenges of today’s environment.
- We’ve expanded the 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge to take on COVID-19. We invite any of our partners that are developers and problem solvers to join us in building open source solutions to make an immediate and lasting impact.
- To accelerate the fight, IBM, in conjunction with the White House and the U.S. Department of Energy, has created The COVID-19 High Performance Computing Consortium to bring together the best super supercomputers in the world. Researchers are invited to submit proposals.
- As parents and teachers adapt to closed schools and working from home, IBM provides remote learning guidance, tools and resources that can help ensure that learning never stops.
Above all else, we want you all to stay safe. We encourage you to stay connected, and if you have any questions, reach out on our PartnerWorld Contact Center support page.