What are your resolutions for 2019?
What are your goals for 2019? Maybe you plan to focus on professional growth: You want to develop new skills or find ways to make greater contributions to your team. Maybe you’re looking for personal growth: You’re eager to travel to new places, meet new people and live more in the moment. Or maybe your top priority is simply getting to the gym more often.
We asked IBM PartnerWorld team members about their New Year’s resolutions for IBM and Business Partners in 2019, and we heard a few common themes—including inspiration, insight, education and connections.
“Our goals are to inspire, energize, connect and accelerate our mutual business.”—Ronald Velten, Marketing Director, Europe, IBM Partner Ecosystem
“I would like to see us help Business Partners transform to new business models with education and enablement on third-party marketplaces and embedded solutions.”—Julie Heeg, NA Ecosystem Program Manager, IBM Partner Ecosystem
“Our goal is to help Business Partners understand the next-generation ecosystem and the success points for transforming their business.”—Akiyo Takashima, IBM Japan, Marketing, Business Partner Marketing
Let’s dive into these top four resolution themes and see how Think 2019 in San Francisco can help you achieve your goals.
Inspiration: Need to spark some creative thinking? Looking to energize your team for the year ahead? Get inspired with numerous presentations and break-out sessions from trailblazers at the forefront of technology innovation. Hear compelling success stories from other Business Partners and customers.
Planning to attend PartnerWorld at Think (February 11 – 12)? Don’t miss these inspiring events:
- IBM Beacon Awards: Join us to celebrate PartnerWorld excellence at the IBM Beacon Awards ceremony. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the program.
- Watson Build: See how Business Partners are tapping into Watson AI capabilities to create innovative new solutions.
Insight: Is boosting revenue a top goal for the new year? Come to Think 2019 to discover emerging technology trends and new marketplace opportunities. Get insight into the latest strategic priorities from senior IBM leadership so you can start aligning your business plans to maximize results.
- Keynote sessions: Attend keynote sessions with IBM executives and industry leaders.
- Breakout sessions: Choose from a wide variety of breakout sessions to dig deeper into the topics that are most relevant to your business. Build your own agenda and check out the Week at a glance page for quick highlights.
Education: Looking to augment your technical credentials in the new year? At Think 2019, you can learn about cutting-edge technologies, participate in hands-on labs and validate your skills.
- Certifications: Register now to take a certification exam at Think 2019.
Connections: Want to expand your partnerships? Hoping to generate new leads? Think is designed to help you forge new connections. Envision innovative solutions and tailor your strategies for the new year through meetings with IBM executives, technology experts and fellow Business Partners from across the globe. Then meet up with customers and prospects to generate new leads and close deals.
Ready to connect? Try out these venues while you’re at Think 2019:
- BP Café and Spotlight Theater: Grab a latté and sit down with IBM experts and Business Partners in a comfortable lounge. Get some tips and strategies from industry leaders, IBM executives and other Business Partners in the Spotlight Theater. Learn more about the BP Café and other new and noteworthy experiences for Business Partners at Think 2019.
- Executive Meeting Center: This year you can meet with IBM executives in one convenient location. Use an online scheduling tool to set up some one-on-one time.
And if you want to get started on your fitness goals for the new year, Think 2019 has you covered. With four Think Campuses to explore—and a beautiful city just outside the convention center—you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get your feet moving and your heart pumping.
Think 2019 will be held February 12 – 15, in San Francisco. Register now so you can start accomplishing some of your New Year’s resolutions right away.
Editor in Chief
Marketing Communications and Events