Live from San Francisco: PartnerWorld at Think starts tomorrow
Hello from San Francisco!
We are here in the City by the Bay to kick off this year’s PartnerWorld at Think — our exclusive Business Partner leadership conference, which officially starts tomorrow morning. We’re looking forward to connecting with many of you at the Moscone Center over the next two jam-packed days of inspiration, insight, education and connections.
What do you have to look forward to at this year’s conference? Here are just a few highlights:
- Breakfast and Networking — Monday and Tuesday 8:00 AM Level 3 Foyer, Moscone West. Start each day of the conference by meeting up with IBM senior executives and other Business Partners over coffee and a bite to eat.
- General Session — Monday 10:00 AM Level 2 Ballroom, Moscone West. Learn about IBM’s 2019 strategy from IBM Partner Ecosystem General Manager John Teltsch. Hear from additional IBM senior executives and Business Partners. And get new inspiration from keynote speakers: actor, entrepreneur and philanthropist Ashton Kutcher and retired American football player — with two Super Bowl titles — Deion Sanders.
- Partner Think-in Sessions — Monday 2:15 PM Level 3 Rooms, Moscone West. Get some fresh perspectives for driving profitability and growth. Engage with industry experts and hear Business Partner success stories.
- IBM Beacon Awards — Monday 6:30 PM cocktails; 7:30 PM dinner. Cocktails — Level 3 Foyer, Moscone West. Dinner — Level 2 Ballroom, Moscone West. Celebrate 20 years of Business Partner excellence as IBM honors Beacon Award winners at this annual celebration. Business Partners registered for PartnerWorld at Think are invited to both the general cocktail reception and the gala dinner.
- Geo Forums — Tuesday 9:00 AM Level 3 Session Rooms, Moscone West. Connect with regional teams to gain new insights on local initiatives.
- Building Your Own Value Ecosystem — Tuesday 11:00 AM Park Theater, outside Moscone North and South. Join us for the official launch of IBM Business Partner Connect. Learn how teaming up with other Business Partners in the IBM Partner Ecosystem helps you compete in a next-gen world.
- BP Café Open House — Tuesday 12:30 PM Moscone South Hall. Come hear John Teltsch’s closing remarks for PartnerWorld at Think, and meet members of the executive team while enjoying refreshments and lunch on Tuesday. The BP Café will then be open daily during Think 2019. Consult with IBMers at the Smart Bar, hear talks at the Spotlight Theater or schedule a meeting room to connect with other IBMers or Business Partners.
Transition to Think 2019
When PartnerWorld at Think wraps up, you’ll have a seamless transition to Think 2019. On Tuesday, meet up with the rest of your company’s team for the opening address from IBM Chairman, President and CEO Ginni Rometty. Then attend the Think opening campus reception, where you can join other Business Partners and IBM clients to celebrate the launch of Think 2019 campuses on the expo floor.
On Wednesday, don’t miss the Watson Build Showcase at the Data and AI Campus. Explore innovative prototype solutions developed by Business Partners from around the world.
And on every day of Think 2019 you’ll have extensive opportunities to learn about emerging technologies and partner-ready IBM solutions, connect with IBMers and fellow Business Partners, and meet with clients to close deals.
Check out a sampling of sessions in each of the campuses. You can also download the IBM Events mobile app from the Apple App Store and Google Play store to plan your schedule at PartnerWorld at Think and Think 2019. Or use the Build your agenda page for Think 2019 planning.
Not able to attend PartnerWorld at Think this year? We’ve got you covered. Check back here tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday for daily recaps of the conference.
Editor in Chief
Marketing Communications and Events