IBM Power Systems is In It to Win It!
Thank you to all IBM Power Systems Business Partners for a strong 2018. Your drive and passion for IBM Power Systems enabled us to not only grow but deliver new innovative solutions in the Cognitive Infrastructure market. At IBM, we believe in rewarding our Business Partners for selling the IBM Power Systems portfolio in this hypergrowth market. We are pleased to announce the two In It to Win It incentives as a reward for Business Partner sellers delivering high-value Power Systems solutions. An eligible Business Partner Sales or Technical Rep can earn up to USD 100,000* in a single year! The more you sell, the more you earn. It’s also in line with the incentive approach of IBM Partner Ecosystem – Systems IT Infrastructure.
Earning the big bucks is simple: Earn incentives by selling qualified IBM Power Systems Linux servers, IBM PowerAI Vision or IBM Watson Machine Learning Accelerator software (IBM PowerAI Enterprise). These two incentives are offered through the Know Your IBM (KYI)** program, whereby points get loaded on your IBM Rewards Mastercard for you to spend as you wish, and are available in most geographies.
Incentive 1: For IBM Cognitive Infrastructure solutions
A Business Partner seller can earn 2% of the Power Systems hardware revenue to IBM on a qualifying transaction, up to a maximum of USD 10,000.Power Systems Linux servers eligible for this incentive: S821LC, S822LC, S822LC for Big Data, S822LC for HPC, AC922, LC921, LC922, L922, CS821 CS822.
Incentive 2: For PowerAI software
A Business Partner seller can earn 5% of the IBM Watson Machine Learning Accelerator (PowerAI Enterprise) or PowerAI Vision software revenue to IBM on a qualifying transaction, up to a maximum of USD 30,000.
The good news is that both incentives (1 and 2) can be combined to earn a maximum of USD 40,000 per transaction.
Allow me to re-familiarize you with the key differentiators that make IBM Power Systems the platform of choice:
- It’s proven reliable: Today’s always-on world requires resilient, mission-critical servers that deliver continuous operations.
- Your clients need servers that scale performance affordably, enabling your clients to stay ahead of workload challenges, new data sources and compute demands.
- Power Systems is delivered with security built in at every level, not as an add-on.
- It simplifies multicloud: To be successful, clients need systems that enable the most data-intensive and mission-critical workloads in private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Power Systems is built to crush the most advanced data applications—from the mission-critical workloads clients run today to the next generation of AI.
IBM Power Systems’s commitment to the Business Partners continues to deepen. Not only do we offer you lucrative incentives, we are expanding your marketplace opportunity.
My mission is to work together with you to bring the best value to our mutual clients. Let’s continue driving growth and success in 2019!
Todd G Grube
Worldwide Vice President – IBM Partner Ecosystem – Power Systems