BP Café: It’s not just coffee
When you’re tired, when you want to relax, or when you want to celebrate, coffee is often a great option. That’s why IBM is making sure you can get all the coffee you need at BP café. But it’s not just about coffee! Made possible by our long-time IBM event sponsor Ingram Micro, the BP Café at Think is the one-stop spot for IBM Business Partners to get just about everything they need. This year, we’ve made it even better.
Located directly next to the Executive Meeting Center, BP Café is decked out with comfy and stylish décor where Business Partners can network or talk business strategies with a client. You can even book a private room if you prefer a bit more privacy. Meanwhile, IBMers will take center stage at the Spotlight Theater to make sure you know about the latest tools, apps and projects to elevate your business. Here’s a sneak peak:
- One topic on the agenda is a new single tool for all sales kits, plays and assets from across IBM, built on a market-leading solution from Seismic. It has the same exact content that IBM sellers are using. We’re excited about this one and you should be too!
- The cool weather in San Francisco may not affect how much you enjoy Think, but it could impact your bottom line if you do business there. Just Add Weather is a session about the impact of weather and how to use weather data to your business’ advantage.
- Another session will reveal how Business Partners can build and support networks and how to make money while leveraging blockchain technology. One of the most talked about technologies on the market.
There are more than 40 sessions and each session is only 20 minutes so it can easily fit on your schedule. Check the Think website or download the app and add sessions to your calendar.
If you want to know about the latest offerings but would rather talk one-on-one with an IBMer, grab a seat at the Smart Bar and ask away. Subject-matter experts will be there from 8:30 AM until 6:00 PM to answer your questions on a variety of topics ranging from quantum computing to SaaS incentives and Business Partner Connect—the program that pairs you with another Business Partner to grow your businesses together.
The Smart Bar schedule is posted on the Think website and in the app.
BP Café is located on the ground floor of Moscone North, adjacent to the Executive Meeting Center. The hours are:
- Tuesday 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
BP Café may be your favorite place to kick back and relax. We’ll see you there.
Editor in Chief
Marketing Communications and Events