August 16, 2016 | Written by: madhur.goswami
Categorized: Events & Conferences
Share this post:
Attend the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Summit at IBM Edge 2016 to learn about industry trends and tactics to strengthen your operations, enhance customer satisfaction and offer even more value.
Explore strategies that will help you:
- Grow your service provider business
- Evolve your IT infrastructure for the cognitive era
- Differentiate your service provider business
Join us on Wednesday, 21 September, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Your hosts, John Mason – GM, ISVs & CSPs, and Dave Mitchell – VP, Business Development & ISVs, will lead a day rich in content. Managed and Cloud Service Provider executives will discuss their challenges, success stories and best practices.
Our guest speakers – Dave Bartoletti, Principal Analyst, Forrester, and Bruce Stuart from Channelcorp Management Consultants – will share their insights on topics ranging from modern service delivery strategies to channel partner profitability.
Discover new ways to outthink the status quo, including how to:
- Make more money with your current IT investments
- Position your IT infrastructure for growth and innovative solutions to capture new markets
- Find your niche in the marketplace to catapult your growth
- Captivate the enterprise accounts
- Tap new opportunities with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Deliver services faster while lowering operating costs and reducing risk
Register now to add proven strategies to your business plans, get insights into powering the future of cloud and managed services, and help develop a company-wide culture of transformation and services innovation.
Visit ibm.com/edge for more information and to register. Don’t forget to indicate in your registration that you plan to attend the Cloud Service Provider Summit.
Note: If you are already registered for Edge, and were not able to mark your interest for the CSP summit while registering, please drop a note to Nasser Momtaheni and then walk in to the summit on September 21.