Here in the United States, students are ready to be out of school and enjoy their summer. But wherever you are, now is the time to think about continuing your own professional education — or even sharing your knowledge as a presenter — at one of the IBM Analytics University events presented by IDG Communications this autumn.
These are the leading events for learning how IBM Analytics solutions can be put to use in any organization, and there are two opportunities to attend: one in Stockholm on September 17–20, and one in Miami on October 2–5.
Why you should attend Analytics University
Unlike some schools, we can promise you this: no boring lectures! At either of these events, you’ll learn new skills, build your credentials and find out from clients, partners and IBM experts how IBM Analytics solutions can transform your business.
As you participate in hands-on workshops, in-depth discussions and product demonstrations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Network with more than 1,000 business leaders, analysts, data scientists, IT professionals and subject matter experts
- See how products like IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics and IBM Data Science Experience work individually and in concert to drive stronger decisions
- Get the inside scoop on deployment and management from successful IBM clients
- Learn new ways to leverage IBM Analytics solutions to formulate more effective operational goals, predict future opportunities and threats and improve analytic capabilities across your organization
- Learn strategies from experts that illuminate better paths to business performance
- Experience the latest technologies from IBM Business Partners
Our product team will also give you the latest information on current offerings, new releases and the future direction of the entire IBM Analytics portfolio.
Over the course of three days, you’ll learn from more than 100 sessions in six distinct tracks:
- Unite: Combine solutions to drive innovation
Recommended for executives, managers and analytics leaders
- Plan & Report: Enable continuous and agile planning
Recommended for finance professionals, business users and IT administrators
- Explore & Visualize: Build dashboards, reports and data visualizations
Recommended for business analysts, business users and IT/BI administrators
- Predict & Optimize: Explore, model and deploy
Recommended for data science managers, data analysts, business users and business analysts
- Manage: Manage and access your data
Recommended for data architects and IT professionals
- Trust: Establish a trusted analytics foundation
Recommended for Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, data architects and data engineers
Find out more and register today by clicking here: https://ibm.co/AnalyticsUniversity
Why you should be a presenter at Analytics University
Those who can, teach! Many sessions will be led by IBM executives and product managers. But the event will be even more robust thanks to contributions across a range of topics by other IBMers, business partners, customers, analysts and industry experts.
This is your chance to build your reputation as a leading analytics professional as you share your expertise and inspire innovation among your industry peers. We are seeking submissions across all seven tracks for the following session types:
- Best practices and industry stories — Customer, partner or IBM-led use-case stories (45 minutes)
- Technical deep dives — Breakout sessions exploring technical themes (45 minutes)
- Analytics experts — Sessions led by market analysts or subject matter experts (45 minutes)
- Hands-on training — Demos and hands-on labs (2 hours)
The call for papers closes on June 22, 2018. After all proposals are reviewed, invitations to present at Analytics University will be extended in July.
Submit your proposal by clicking here: https://ibm.co/AnalyticsUniversityCFP
Learn new skills. Build credentials. Drive transformative change.
IBM Analytics University 2018 is an excellent opportunity for you to improve your analytics skills while building your “alumni network” of contacts in the industry. Whether you’re a business user, technical expert, data scientist, new customer or seasoned pro — or still deciding which analytics path to take — there’s a place for you at IBM Analytics University.
Even better, you’ll save €150 (Stockholm) or $200 (Miami) with early-bird pricing when you book before July 31st. So register today at ibm.co/AnalyticsUniversity!