January 24, 2019 | Written by: Julie Inlow Munoz
Categorized: Think 2019 | VMware
Share this post:
Discover the power of IBM + VMware
At Think 2019, IBM will bring together dozens of IBM Cloud and VMware specialists to help you more easily make the transition from an on-premise environment to the cloud and position you to capitalize on the benefits of a hybrid cloud model. Our experts will lead sessions covering a variety of topics, including simplifying your migration solutions, understanding your complex multicloud storage environments, and securing and protecting your VMware workloads. Don’t miss your opportunity to discover the power of running your VMware environments in the IBM Cloud.
We hope you will join us at Think in San Francisco from February 12-15, 2019.
Register now to learn more about IBM + VMware at Think 2019
Top five reasons to attend Think 2019
- Insight from experts: Join Arvind Krishna, IBM SVP of Hybrid Cloud, and Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware, as they share the latest innovations and news from the IBM Cloud and VMware partnership: Hybrid, Multicloud by Design. Accelerating the Enterprise Cloud Journey.
- Inspiration from Tony Hawk and Rodney Mullen: Catch some big air and big ideas in IBM Cloud’s innovation talk featuring these legendary skateboarders: Freestylin’ the Cloud. We’ll explore open-sourcing the creative process, successful entrepreneurship, and the never-ending quest for innovation. Join us after the talk for a meet-and-greet with these extraordinary athletes.
- Party on the pier: Party with cloud migration experts on Thursday night (February 14). Grab a drink and connect with SMEs during this exclusive party on the bay.
- Interactive demos: Discover the IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions portfolio through interactive demos developed around popular use cases including backup, disaster recovery, and security and compliance.
- Informative breakout sessions: Attend breakout sessions focused on a range of topics related to the IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions portfolio. Hear first-hand from clients who have adopted our solutions, including Westpac and Fujifilm. Highlights include the following:
- Sessions for executives:
- Sessions for technicians:
Don’t miss out on your chance to get involved with all the exciting sessions and events going on at Think 2019.
Register for Think 2019 now