March 20, 2018 | Written by: Steve Robinson
Categorized: Events | Garage
Share this post:
The Client Technical Engagement (CTE) team can help you accelerate your business outcomes. CTE has a premier location at the heart of the Think 2018 Cloud and Data campus—on the expo floor at booth #660. We’re bringing designers, developers, consultants, solution architects, and technical luminaries to work with our clients on their cloud adoption and transformation journeys.
Come talk with my team in the IBM Cloud Garage booth. You’ll learn about these resources:
- IBM Cloud Private: The IBM Cloud Garage is the first stop for clients who are adopting IBM Cloud Private in hybrid cloud deployments as part of their modernization story. We’ve deepened our skills and adding to our methodology, and we’re ready to help you hit the ground running.
- Cloud adoption and transformation: Digital transformation is the change associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of society. Cloud adoption is the way in which businesses implement digital transformation. Those enterprises that develop and execute a cloud adoption and transformation strategy, taking full advantage of new technologies, can transform their business models and set a new direction for entire industries.
- IBM Cloud Garage Method: We empower companies small and large to disrupt and transform by delivering cloud-based solutions in the minimum possible time using IBM Cloud and the IBM Cloud Garage Method.
- Data and analytics: Do you know what percentage of data within your organizations you’re accessing? We have the platforms, tools, processes and know-how to get you from Information Architecture (IA) all the way to Artificial Intelligence. There is no AI without IA.
- Solution architecture: You’ll be able to pair up with architects and distinguished engineers to white board your solution, resolve technical challenges, and adopt field-tested assets and practices for cloud-enabled, data-driven environments.
In addition to meeting customers in the IBM Cloud Garage, the CTE team is well represented in over 60 sessions and workshops. These blog posts highlight some of their sessions:
We look forward to seeing you at Think 2018!