As a consultant at IBM Consulting, you deliver meaningful impact to your clients on their business transformation journey. You have the opportunity to contribute to all phases of a project - from identifying needs and opportunities at the start, to successfully implementing and maintaining solutions. Through technology, open innovation and collaboration you deliver value to clients at any scale. You quickly adapt to changing environments, and apply your expertise and the wealth of knowledge within IBM to gain insights and build new solutions.
You will contribute to the success of IBM Consulting through:
- Open Collaboration: build and nourish meaningful relationships within the IBM partner ecosystem and among clients.
- Deliver client value: Co-create, co-execute and co-operate the future of our clients by leveraging technology.
- Embracing a growth mindset: nurturing a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, leaning into a challenge and leveraging IBM’s to keep continuously learn and develop.
- Accelerating together: reflecting our promise to deliver clients rapid business value while championing diversity, openness, and commitment.
As an IBM Seller you are the central link between the client and IBM. You empower your client to achieve their growth and overcome their challenges by levering the expertise and technology that IBM and its broad ecosystem of partners has to offer. You work across the full customer journey from business development, opportunity identification, client engagement, solution co-creation, negotiation, deal crafting and customer relationship management.
Although you have a solid knowledge of our IBM technology, you will work with a technical seller, that has deeper technical skills and expertise, on a defined client or client set in a specific industry or cross industry. Your specific market knowledge makes you a great sparring partner for the client's full decision-making unit –from C-suite to the IT office.
Being part of the IBM Sales team, you will support IBM’s growth by:
- delighting customers: demonstrating value through an integrated ecosystem led through our IBM Growth Offerings. This will lead to a strong position for IBM in the Hybrid Cloud and AI battle.
- demonstrating value: continuously developing" hands-on/practical" and "show-not-tell" customer engagements that lead to relevant and meaningful relationships.
- embracing a growth mindset: nurturing a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, taking calculated risks, leaning into a challenge and always keep on learning and developing yourself and the clients.
- accelerating together: actively promoting our broad portfolio of Technology solutions to beat the competition, bringing the best of IBM and its rich ecosystem of business and technology partners to each customer interaction.
As an IBM Technical Seller you lead the technical agenda of the customer. You design the account architecture and find the right technical solution that solves the customer’s business challenges. Being part of the client´s sales team, you are eager to identify and progress opportunities for increasing value for the customer by leveraging your deep technical expertise. After a deal has been crafted and closed, you support the deployment of the solution at the customer to improve the time it takes for the customer to benefit from the value of the implemented solution.
Being part of the IBM Technical Sales team, you support IBM's growth by:
- delighting customers through technical experience and demonstrating value through an integrated ecosystem led through our IBM Growth Offerings. This will lead to a strong position for IBM in the Hybrid Cloud and AI battle.
- continuously developing relevant and deep technical skills to lead "hands-on/practical" and "show-me/MVP/Proof of Concept" customer engagements
- embracing a growth mindset: nurturing a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, taking calculated risks, leaning into a challenge and always keep on learning.
- accelerating together: and actively promoting cross-brand Technology solutions to beat the competition, bringing the best of IBM to each and every customer interaction