Advance your journey to predictive maintenance
Optimize asset health and predict failures while extending the useful life of your assets through a strategy that prioritizes repairs and replacements.
Putting asset data to work
IBM Maximo Predict
Predict asset failures
Go beyond time-scheduled maintenance to condition-based action to predict the likelihood of future failures by applying machine learning and data analytics to reduce asset failures and their costs. Now part of the integrated IBM Maximo® Application Suite, Maximo Predict looks for patterns in asset data, usage and the environment, and correlates those patterns with any known issues to help reliability engineers and maintenance managers predict failures and share data and scoring.
Key capabilities of Maximo Predict
- Uses data from IoT sensors, operations, IT and EAM systems
- Includes five popular predictive model templates and associated visualization
- Includes a comprehensive library of analytics APIs to build custom models
- Scores predictive models using IBM Watson® Machine Learning
- Model scores are easily integrated with IBM Maximo Health for improved condition monitoring
Maximo Predict benefits
IBM Maximo Health
Move toward condition-based maintenance
Manage the health of your assets by using IoT data from asset sensors and other sources, such as the weather, asset records and work history, to increase asset availability and improve replacement planning. Now part of the integrated IBM Maximo Application Suite, Maximo Health enables a consolidated, global view. With insight into asset health, you can increase asset availability and find which assets require attention.
Key capabilities of Maximo Health
- Single, intuitive dashboard with fleetwide view and health drilldown
- Sensor data integration
- Health-based notifications and actions
- Flexible health scores for assets by type or group
Maximo Health benefits
Want to learn more?