What it can do for your business
Maintain security leadership
AIX has a strong, long-standing security focus and reputation. Security features include Trusted AIX to easily harden security settings and Trusted Execution to control system integrity.
Build on reliability
AIX has high reliability and is recognized for having low unplanned downtime. This powerful UNIX OS provides high-value features such as AIX Live Update for OS updates without a system restart.
Look back, think forward
With a 30-year history of innovation, AIX continues to deliver a robust release roadmap. Binary compatibility allows applications to run unchanged and without recompilation on the newest releases.
- AIX Live Update: OS fixes without reboot downtime
- Power Systems Dynamic Flash Cache: Transparent SSD caching
- Dynamic System Optimizer (DSO): Tune software in real time
- Active Memory Expansion: Improve use of physical memory
- Binary Compatibility Guarantee: No need to recompile
- AIX Trusted Execution: Verify and guard system integrity