With organizations now facing difficult economic headwinds, a focus on software delivery efficiency is needed now more than ever. Improving software delivery efficiency is not about responding to market DevOps hype, it is about improving the developers’ experiences and productivity based on your DevOps data. The increasing number of tools in the delivery toolchain, gaps in collaboration between stakeholders, frustration on the state of quality, and constant digital disruption are driving teams to look for more automation to become more efficient.
- Help developers become more efficient by utilising more automation
- Ensure DevOps automation adds value for both business and technical stakeholders
- Measure the flow of value through your DevOps lifecycle
- Reduce the carbon footprint of software delivery
- Test efficiently
- Move to Data Driven DevOps
Register for the report.
Not ready to register? Join the IBM DevOps Community