The demand for Oracle Cloud Applications (OCA) services - defined as consultancy, migration, implementation, ongoing services, postimplementation evolution and optimization services - is continually increasing.
• 75% of Oracle application services revenue will be cloud-related as enterprises accelerate their move to the cloud
• 70% of large ERP deployments will be executed by predominantly remote rather than on-site implementation teams.
• 60% of organizations will select integrated financial management capabilities as their preferred approach to process automation.
See why Gartner ranks IBM as a Leader among OCA service providers.
Steps to access the full report now
- If you have an existing IBM account, use the Log in option at the top of the registration form
- If you do not have an IBM account (IBMid), you can sign in with your LinkedIn account using the "Sign in with LinkedIn" button or fill out the registration form to access the full paper.
To learn more about how IBM Consulting can help you accelerate your journey to Oracle Cloud, click here .
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Oracle Cloud Application Services, By Gunjan Gupta, Denis Torii, Alan Stanley, Akshit Malik, Rajib Gupta, Eric Cheung, 20 April 2022
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from IBM.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.