IBM WebSphere Hybrid Edition allows organizations to embrace cloud modernization and technologies such as containers and microservices to increase capacity, reduce costs, and reduce IT complexity.
In 2021 IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to survey and interview four customers currently using the recently announced WebSphere Hybrid Edition offering.
Their study details the outcomes Forrester found and their conclusions of the benefits experienced. Learn about the independently quantified benefits such as
- Improved developer productivity by up to 50%
- Garnered infrastructure cost savings of $2.6M
- Improved IT administration productivity by 40%
- Saw profit from accelerated customer-facing application development of $1.8M
- Delivered 195% Return on investment (ROI)
Read the Forrester report - "The Total Economic Impact Of IBM WebSphere Hybrid Edition" to understand the benefits, costs, risks and get a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the offering.
Learn more about IBM WebSphere Hybrid Edition on our website.