Quickly identify and act upon areas of low performance, high CPU consumption, low response time and low throughput in your most critical z/OS applications.
Learn how to:
- Create, initiate, and analyze performance observations for a Java and COBOL batch program.
- Exploit source-program mapping and then modify source code statements in a Java and COBOL program.
- Create and review a Variance Report to compare the performance of an original and modified program.
Hands-on evaluation of IBM Z software is as easy as 1-2-3
- Completely free. No credit card required.
- Available within 2 hours and accessible for 3 days including weekends.
- No installation required. Take a tutorial or just look around.
> Explore the product first
> See what other Z trials are available