With 81% of enterprises indicating that “data will be more important to them in the next 12 months” it’sunsurprising that many are looking for new ways to optimize their data use. The analysts at 451 Research looked into it and discovered that enhanced efficiency and reduced data friction were possible as part of data platform modernization and movement to more unified platforms.
Read their latest research to learn why:
• 50% chose improved agility as a benefit of being more data-driven
• 95% say AI is important to digital transformation
• 78% agree the ability to run databases on multiple public cloudsis important
• 71% think their organization would consider an enterprise intelligence platform (EIC)
• 72% see governance as an enabler of business value, not a cost center
Download 451 Research’s pathfinder report today to learn more!