There is a pressing need to re-open all areas of the economy. The challenge ahead in this next phase is not just a matter of how to re-open safely, but also how to stay open safely. Digital health credentials play a key role for organizations to evaluate and validate the entry of individuals against established criteria to safety reopen.
Read this recent Frost & Sullivan report to learn how digital credentials are helping us safely and effectively re-open today and why they’re here to stay.
The white paper highlights:
- The challenges to re-opening and staying open
- Why digital health credentials built on user control of data and
decentralization are key
- How control of personal data is central to digital health credentials
- Best practices in innovation: interoperability, governance and
adherence to standards
- Insights on how digital health credentials will continue to expand in use
- Why digital health credentials are needed as a foundation for