Many organizations undergoing a contact center transformation will require a migration to cloud from legacy on-premises systems, as well as new AI functionality. This new study from Forrester Consulting, commissioned by IBM, is a validated guide to the Total Economic Impact™ businesses can expect in return.
Through the lens of a large European financial services organization, Forrester's financial model articulates the clear efficiency and experience improvements gained in working with IBM for service transformation.
Learn more about what to expect as you undertake your contact center transformation:
- Deflected interactions when utilizing virtual agents
- Decreased average handle times
- Savings from licensing costs
- Improved agent and customer experiences
- Improved ability to upsell and cross sell
Complete this form to receive the full report.