With this trial of IBM Wazi Developer and IBM Developer for z/OS® Enterprise Edition you can choose your preferred IDE (Eclipse® or Microsoft® VS Code™) integrated with familiar DevOps tools such as Git and Jenkins to develop a z/OS application. Learn how to:
- Use GitLab to see your assigned tasks and access application source code stored in Git.
- Code, debug and build the sample COBOL application using Eclipse or VS Code.
- Commit and push modifications to Git and request a Jenkins pipeline.
Hands-on evaluation of IBM Z software is as easy as 1-2-3
- Completely free. No credit card required.
- Available within 2 hours and accessible for 3 days including weekends.
- No installation required. Take a tutorial or just look around.
>Explore the product first
>See what other Z trials are available