In 2021 IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to survey and interview current Multivendor Support customers to see what benefits users experienced when using IBM MVS and to report their findings.
Their study details the outcomes Forrester found and their conclusions of the benefits experienced. Learn about the independently quantified benefits such as -
- 30% Reduction in maintenance and support spending
- 22% Reduction in time spent on hardware support tasks
- 22% Reduction in spending on 3rd party proprietary software
- 15% Reduction in open source support spending
- 21% Reduction in time spent on vendor relationship Management
Read the Forrester report - "The Total Economic Impact™ Of IBM Hybrid IT Support" to understand the benefits, costs, risks and get a fraemwork to evaluate the potential financial impact of IBM MVS.
Learn more about IBM's Multi-vendor Services on our website.