The KuppingerCole Leadership Compass provides an overview of the market for Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and direction to help you to find the UEM solution that best meets your needs. To generate the UEM Compass, KuppingerCole examined the factors including market segment, vendor service functionality, relative market share, and innovative approaches to providing UEM solutions.
KuppingerCole evaluated the UEM market on criteria such as:
- Products that are installed and operated locally Cloud and hybrid UEM solutions
- Providers that have options for operation "as a service".
- The breadth of operating systems and device types that the solution can support.
- The depth of endpoint life cycle management the solution provides.
- The level of application software, packaging or patch management.
Read the report to understand KuppingerCole's full analysis of the UEM marketplace, as well as why IBM was named as one of six Overall Leaders for Unified Endpoint Management.
No thank you, please take me to learn more about MaaS360 instead.