Making Data Smarter with IBM Spectrum Discover: Practical AI Solutions
More than 80% of all data that is collected by organizations is not in a standard relational database. Instead, it is trapped in unstructured documents, social media posts, machine logs, and so on. Many organizations face significant challenges to manage this deluge of unstructured data such as:
- Pinpointing and activating relevant data for large-scale analytics, machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) workloads.
- Lacking the fine-grained visibility that is needed to map data to business priorities.
- Removing redundant, obsolete, and trivial (ROT) data and identifying data that can be moved to a lower-cost storage tier.
- Identifying and classifying sensitive data as it relates to various compliance mandates, such as the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), and the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- IBM Spectrum Discover is a modern metadata management software that provides data insight for petabyte-scale file and object storage, storage on premises, and in the cloud. This software enables organizations to make better business decisions and gain and maintain a competitive advantage.
This IBM® Redbooks® publication presents several use cases focused on artificial intelligence (AI) solutions with IBM Spectrum Discover. This book helps storage administrators and technical specialists plan and implement AI solutions using IBM Spectrum Discover and several other IBM Storage products.
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.