AI may be the greatest opportunity of our time, with the potential to add nearly $16 trillion to the global economy over the next decade. But so far adoption has been much slower than anticipated. With this practical guide, business leaders will discover where they are in their AI journey and learn the steps necessary to successfully scale AI throughout their organization.
Authors Rob Thomas and Paul Zikopoulos from IBM introduce C-suite executives and line-of-business professionals to the AI Ladder—a unified, prescriptive approach to help them accelerate their AI journey, no matter where they are in the process. Complete with real-world examples, this book explores AI drivers, value, and opportunity, as well as the adoption challenges organizations now face.
- Understand why you can’t have AI without IA (information architecture)
- Unify data within a multicloud environment to unlock its value
- Collect data by making it simple and accessible, regardless of where it lives
- Organize data to create a business-ready analytics foundation
- Analyze data and build and scale AI with trust and transparency
- Infuse AI throughout your business and create intelligent workflows
Explore more about The AI Ladder