Red Hat OpenShift and IBM Cloud Paks on IBM Power Systems: Volume 1
This IBM® Redbooks® publication educates and prepares the readers to understand and enter the multicloud era.
This book describes a journey to the following aspects of multicloud and associated context of application modernization:
- Introduction to the rationale and methodology of this publication
- Concepts and terminology
- Why move to the cloud?
- Introduction to containers and orchestration with Kubernetes
- Introduction to OpenShift on Power Systems
- Why IBM? Why IBM Power Systems?
- Reference architecture for Red Hat OpenShift on Power Systems
- Installation planning, considerations and guidelines to help provide a system configuration and implementation
- Implementation details
- Use case studies
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.