Do you need to provision a RedHat OpenShift cluster and also don't want to worry about managing Master nodes?
This webcast we will show you in a practical way how you can provision and deploy an OpenShift managed cluster on the IBM Cloud and, in just a few minutes, you can be deploying, operating and monitoring your connected applications without worrying about cluster management.
- How to start? Service models for your journey to cloud
- Container managed service
- Demostration: provisioning, configuration and IBM Cloud OpenShift management
- Ana López-Mancisidor, IBM Public Cloud Technical Architect. Twitter
- Carlos Andrés Aguado, IBM Public Cloud Technical Sales. Twitter