What key strategic decisions do large health care organizations face in their journey to cloud and artificial intelligence? The 2020 The Cloud, Data, and AI Imperative for Healthcare report with research conducted by Forrester and sponsored by IBM Healthcare, analyzes the responses of 208 IT and business decision-makers at large US healthcare organizations.
Key findings reveal:
- Healthcare is firmly entrenched in the hybrid cloud operating model.
- Shifts to cloud are driven by scalability and need for improved cybersecurity.
- Trends in cloud migration tactics exist, yet organizations take varied migration paths.
- Compliance is the biggest headache for upgrading technology.
- Cloud technology benefits patient care and internal operations.
Explore the research findings.
Show me more about IBM Healthcare .