Learn why the financial industry is entering a critical time for the adoption of artificial intelligence, advanced analytics and robotic process automation to both alleviate the burden of regulatory requirements as well as enhance detection of fraud, money laundering and employee conduct violations. Highlights include:
– Fraud and compliance challenges are reaching a critical point
– Regulators and financial institutions are changing their views of artificial intelligence (AI)
– Top financial crime AI use cases
– IBM point of view: Financial institutions are gaining value from cognitive
– Checklist for the AI journey
– Next steps: Why act on AI now?
Check out our solutions across all of risk and compliance at ibm.com/regtech