Explore and learn about Zowe, an extensible open source framework for connecting applications and tools to the mainframe. Through its cloud-like modern interfaces, Zowe simplifies and speeds application development, deployment and operations on z/OS. Zowe is a project of the Open Mainframe Project™.
Your trial includes hands-on tutorials that explain how to:
- Get started with Zowe.
- Create and extend Zowe with new APIs.
- Create and extend Zowe Desktop with new web application.
- Create and extend Zowe CLI with new CLI commands.
Hands-on evaluation of IBM Z software is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Completely free. No credit card required.
2. Available within 2 hours and accessible for 3 days including weekends.
3. No installation required. Take a tutorial or just look around.
> Explore the product first
> Learn more about other Z trials