Blockchain for Business is a practical guide for leaders who need to understand and evaluate how blockchain technology can transform their organizations’ business processes and models. It provides:
- A simple and pragmatic overview of blockchain technology and its capabilities
- Real-world examples, implementation approaches, and industry-specific and cross-industry use cases
- Insights that are needed to define potential business models and governance structures
- How to establish and build teams in decentralized or hybrid enterprises or ecosystems
- Financial models, return on investment, and model risk frameworks
Compliments of IBM, you get the first part of the book free ,as well as a 50% off promo code for the purchase of the full print or eBook edition (found at the end of the excerpt).