Help us make our newest software releases the best they can be for you and other users by participating in our Early Access and Feedback Program(s). Your experience and feedback will help ensure usability, verify functionality with interrelated products, and define the product direction.
Fill out this form if you'd like to participate in one or more of our programs. When a spot opens up, we'll let you know how to get started.
Automation intelligence (AI)
Combining AI with Workflow, Decisions, Tasks, Content and Capture technologies opens up a new era of automation that is smarter and more efficient.
- IBM Automation Digital Worker: AI-powered automation that assists knowledge workers in performing activities requiring human intelligence.
- IBM Business Automation Content Analyzer: Cloud-based intelligent capture service that helps you analyze and extract data from your documents to be used for automation.
Democratize app creation and put automation in the hands of citizen developers with Digital Business Automation (DBA) next-gen tooling.
- IBM Business Automation Studio: New upcoming cross-DBA authoring environment that allows citizen developers to easily build apps that aggregate Workflow, Decisions & Content.
Leverage the latest public and private Cloud technologies to adopt a modern architecture. These planned advancements are designed to help you build new automation applications in a more agile, secure and performant fashion.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Automation: We've radically redesigned the DBA architecture and enabled containerized DBA services that allows for rapid deployment and reduced operational costs.
- IBM Content Services: New upcoming enhancements such as external share, modern APIs, and early access to leading Enterprise App integrations - powered by a new microservices architecture and AI fabric.
- IBM Business Automation Workflow: Build, deploy and run workflows in a container infrastructure orchestrated by Kubernetes to enable a more agile and modern Workflow (BPM and Case) application architecture. Clients will benefit from reduced IT operations costs, application portability, and faster, simpler deployments.