The IBM Unified Data Model for Healthcare (UDMH) is a family of business and technical models that accelerate the design of enterprise vocabularies, data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics solutions, driven by healthcare-centered business requirements.
UDMH is deployed at over 75 hospital systems, home health agencies, health plans, and academic medical research centers.
This session will include:
- Brief introduction to UDMH.
- Review of new content being released in UDMH 9.4.
- Roadmap journey from UDMH 9.0 to UDMH 9.4.
Who should attend this webinar?
- UDMH customers who are interested in the latest release.
- UDMH customers who want to know what new content/capability was added in versions 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, and 9.3.1.
- Organizations who are engaged in a healthcare data governance project, data integration project, or analytics platform project.
- IBM Business Partners.
- IBM Public Sector Sales and Technical Sales teams.