IBM Business Automation Insights collects and continuously feeds operational data from the IBM Automation Platform for Digital Business into data lakes to provide users with a 360-degree view of operations, and to enable machine learning from historical data.
By downloading and installing this no-charge developer edition of IBM Business Automation Insights (zip file: 5.41GB), you can:
- Collect data from IBM Business Automation Workflow, IBM Operational Decision Manager, and IBM Content Manager on-premises and store it on Elasticsearch
- Visualize the data through predefined or user-configured dashboards in Kibana
Note: The developer edition can only be used for non-production environments, essentially to experience Business Automation Insights with your own processes, cases, and data. You can connect your existing on-premisses non-production systems to Business Automation Insights Developer Edition.
Limitations of the developer edition:
- No Kerberos authentication
- No HDFS (Hadoop) syncing
- Limited scalability
- Not adapted to production fault tolerance
- Can't use your own Elasticsearch/Kibana
- IBM Cloud Private Community Edition or production version
- Kafka: you can use IBM Event Streams Developer Edition (available in IBM Cloud Private Community Edition catalog) or the production version
- IBM Business Automation Workflow 220.127.116.11+ or ICM 5.3.3 with Business Automation Insights emitters installed
Once you want to leverage Business Automation Insights for your automated operations, you should use the Business Automation Insights production edition that is available in IBM Digital Business Automation for Multicloud.
Read the Installation Guide (link coming soon).
Want more information on Business Automation Insights? Read the IBM Business Automation Insights blog post