This IBM® Redpaper™ publication is a comprehensive guide covering the IBM Power System L922 (9008-22L) server, which was designed for data-intensive workloads such as databases and analytics in the Linux operating system. The objective of this paper is to introduce the major innovative Power L922 offering and its relevant functions:
- The new IBM POWER9™ processor, available at frequencies of 2.7 - 3.8 GHz, 2.9 - 3.8 GHz, and 3.4 - 3.9 GHz.
- Significantly strengthened cores and larger caches.
- Two integrated memory controllers that allow double the memory footprint of IBM POWER8® processor-based servers.
- An integrated I/O subsystem and hot-pluggable Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) Gen4 and Gen3 I/O slots.
- I/O drawer expansion options offer greater flexibility.
- Support for Coherent Accelerator Processor Interface (CAPI) 2.0.
- New feature IBM EnergyScale™ technology provides new variable processor frequency modes that provide a significant performance boost beyond the static nominal frequency.
Please consider providing the information requested on the right. It will help us to create better materials in the future to support your needs.
I don't want to provide any input at this time, but let me download the publication anyway.