Watch this webinar to learn how to establish a governed data foundation that supports business-critical projects and initiatives involving AI and machine learning. We will look at governance and data management practices that apply to all industries, but will focus in particular on how to address hot issues in the healthcare industry.
Topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- What happens when data governance is inadequate, and how you can correct course and strengthen governance
- How to build a governed landing zone for newly integrated and curated data and information, avoiding “garbage in, garbage out” nightmares
- Creating an analytics data platform that can support data-driven strategies for improving treatment outcomes and patient engagement
- How governed data management can support business agility as healthcare organizations seek to track and analyze KPIs and metrics for care management, disease risk, or supply chain
- Establishing a governed information resource to accomplish the “triple aim” of improving patient experiences, improving population health, and reducing per capita healthcare costs.
Register to watch now.